Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: I have a question about Tricare, Medicare, or Epic Life Insurance. How can I contact them?
- A: At the bottom of this page are footer logos that link to the respective websites.
- Q: What internet browsers do you support?
- A: We support the latest versions of all modern browsers.
- Q: What are the system requirements needed to access your website?
- You will need Adobe Acrobat if you want to view PDF Documents
- Your browser must support 128-bit encryption
- We recommend using the latest version of a modern browser
- Q: How do I register?
- A: If you are a Member and would like to register for an account please go to the Member home page, select the Register Now button under the Member home page image; follow the prompts.
If you are an Employer, you will need to call 888-915-5618 for more information. Additional instructions can be found on the Employer home page.
If you are a Provider, registration information can be found on the Provider home page.
- Q: Why are your password requirements so strict?
- A: In addition to our commercial operations, WPS administers several government contracts. One requirement of these contracts is that our company as a whole must abide by strict governmental security standards and to protect your data and ensure your privacy.
- Q: How do I change the delivery method of my EOBs (Explanation of Benefits)?
- A: You will need to complete the following (Only the Policy Holder has the ability to update this preference):
- Log in as the Subscriber
- Go to Documents> Notifications
- If you wish to receive your EOBs by email, check the box marked "I want electronic EOB statements!" If you wish to receive your EOBs by postal mail, uncheck this box
- Select Submit
- Q: Who do I call if I need assistance?
- A: You can call toll-free 888-915-5477. If you are a Medicare supplement member, please call 888-253-2694. Our hours are 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Never use a "Favorite" or "Bookmark" to access the log in and post log in page.
- Try clearing your cookies and cache if you are experiencing problems logging in—after you have reset your password.
- We recommend not using the browser's Back button. If you need to modify information, you can do this by using the navigation links within the page.