PC-Ace Pro32 Claim Filing Options
PCACE Pro32 Technical Bulletin
No technical Bulletins at this time
IMPORTANT CHANGES regarding PC-ACE and 5010 format claims:
- You must use 9 digit zip codes on your claims in the billing provider and facility provider (if applicable) address. If you are unsure of your 9 digit zip code, you can find it at the
United States Postal Service website
- You cannot submit claims with a PO Box in the billing provider address.
- If you are billing for ambulance services, you must provide a diagnosis code on the claims as well as the pick up and drop off location.
- On each Patient Setup file in the Reference File, the "Release of Information Indicator" (ROI) must be either an "I" or a "Y".
Claim Entry Software
PC-Ace Pro32 is a "stand alone" software package that creates a patient database and allows your office to electronically submit most WPS Health Insurance, Medicare Part B, MAC J5 A & B, MAC J8 A & B, J5 National Part A, TRICARE For Life Direct and TRICARE Foreign claims electronically.
If you are interested in obtaining the PC-Ace Pro32 software it is available for download on this website. If you are a new submitter you will also need to complete an EDI Agreement and request form in addition to downloading the Full Install of PC-Ace Pro32 V2.56 . Existing PC-Ace users please download V2.56 upgrade instead of Full Install. If you need further assistance please contact WPS Electronic Data Services Department.
Medicare MAC J5 Part A and B (IA, KS, MO, NE) and J5 National Part A
Medicare MAC J8 Part A and B (MI, IN)
TRICARE For Life Direct/Foreign & WPS Health Insurance
Toll-free 1-800-782-2680 (Option #2)
Electronic Data Services (EDI) Paperwork
You can also download the EDI Agreement paperwork by selecting one of the following links
PC-Ace Pro 32 Information and Request Forms:
PC-Ace Communication Documentation
Claims Submission Methods
- WPS Bulletin Board System (BBS) asynchronous telecommunications.; This method requires using a modem to dial up and connect to the WPS BBS
- WPS Secure-EDI (ARISE, TRICARE, Veterans Administration Patient-Centered Community Care (VAPC3) and WPSHI). This method will allow secure FTP file transfer using your internet web browser.
- Medicare-EDI-Gateway (Medicare). This method will allow secure FTP file transfer for Medicare submitters using a web browser-based interface
PC-Ace Pro32 Installations
Back to Top
PC-Ace Pro32 Full Installation
(If you do not have any version of PC-Ace on your PC)
PC-Ace Pro32 Upgrade to V2.56
(If you currently have a version of PC-Ace on your PC)
PC-Ace Pro32 Version 2.56 Change Summary
PC-Ace Pro32 User Guides
Back to Top
Medicare, TRICARE and WPS Health Insurance
Family Care and Bureau of Long Term Support (BLTS) Programs