Wisconsin Medicare Supplement (MediGap) Health Insurance Plans
Medicare supplement health plans help cover what Medicare doesn’t
Medicare covers a lot of health care expenses, but as you know, it doesn’t pay for everything. There are deductibles and coinsurance you have to pay before Medicare pays its share. And there’s always a chance that a serious illness or injury could exhaust some of your Medicare benefits. But don’t worry! WPS makes it easy to get the coverage you need. Enroll with another member of your household and you both receive a 7% premium discount!1
WPS Medicare Companion
The most popular Wisconsin-based Medicare supplement2 helps you cover what Medicare doesn’t. Choose the 2017 WPS Medicare Companion with an effective date of Jan. 1, 2017.
- Unlimited routine care!3
- Competitive coverage and stable rates.
- Freedom to choose any Medicare-accepting doctor, specialist, or hospital in the U.S.
- FREE vision and hearing discount programs, plus a fitness club membership through Silver&Fit®.4
- Optional dental coverage from Delta Dental of WI that provides the coverage you need for a healthy smile.
Wisconsin's Top-Rated Not-for-Profit Medicare Prescription Drug Plan*.
WPS also offers Medicare prescription drug plans featuring:
- Competitive monthly premiums, a no-deductible option, and low copays
- Coverage for both brand-name and generic drugs
- A network of nearly 1,000 Wisconsin pharmacies and more than 50,000 nationwide.
* Medicare.gov, evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. Star ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
Wisconsin Physicians Service Insurance Corporation (WPS MedicareRx Plan) is a PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in WPS MedicareRx Plan depends on contract renewal.
S5753_26599_021_1610 CMS Pending
1Two or more individuals who reside together in the same dwelling. Dwelling is defined as a single home, condominium unit, or apartment unit within an apartment complex.
2Based on enrollment data submitted to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, 2015.
3Applies to Medicare Part B preventive services with no maximum benefit amount.
4 Vision, hearing, and fitness discount programs are not part of the insurance policy and are offered at no additional charge. Services that call for an added fee are not part of the Silver&Fit® program. The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc., a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). Silver&Fit is a federally registered trademark of ASH. Silver&Fit is not included with WPS Medicare Companion cost-sharing plans.
5A salesperson will be present with information and applications. For accommodation of persons with special needs at sales meetings call 800-731-0459 (TTY: 711)
This is an advertisement for insurance. Neither WPS Health Insurance nor its agents are connected with the federal Medicare program. Our products are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
Michigan Medicare Supplement Health Plans
Find out more about the Medicare supplement benefits you can enjoy!
Prepare for Medicare with a Free Seminar!
Learn about your choices and future changes to Medicare.
Sign up for a seminar