Search Tips for Using the Find a Doctor Tool
- Select your network from those available on the "Networks and Plans" page.
- After choosing a network, select the link to "Search for a Doctor", this will take you directly to that network in the WPS Find a Doctor tool.
- Enter the search criteria to find your doctor. You can search by doctor's name, specialty, or location.
- Read the disclaimer, then select "Continue" to view your search results.
- If your search did not yield the results you were looking for, try another search with broader search criteria. For example: if you are looking for a general physician (no specialty), search using the criteria "family practice" or "internal medicine" and enter a city or county. Or, to find a particular hospital or facility, type the word "hospital" in the specialty area, then enter a city or county.